Sunday 17 February 2013


“All you need is love” sang The Beatles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p8qxGbpOk ) and I agree.
I don’t think I would have been where I am today if it weren’t for the love of my family, friends and the men in my life.
For me Valentine’s Day is a chance to celebrate all kinds of love.
The centre of EAT THE CAKE AND NOT GET FAT is love; love yourself and your body and take care of your body just like you do with your loved ones.
Life without love is not life and one thing I LOVE and can’t live without is….. CHOCOLATE!!!
For most women chocolate is a no no; even on Valentine’s Day. But for me it’s the best part – free chocolate J yummy!
Most women I know call it “diets breaker”. I call it “the reason I wake up in the morning”.
Now we already said that EAT THE CAKE AND NOT GET FAT is about love. Your food would be healthier if you make it with love and therefore less fatting, meaning you can still EAT THE CAKE AND NOT GET FAT!
You want to hear about another great way to have fun, eat what you want and look fabulous? Share your food with your loved ones! It’s way better than going by yourself to some drive through…
Love yourself and stop hating yourself for what you eat and for the time you don’t spend in the gym.
A recent study made right here in Canada on people that satisfy their sweet tooth by eating fruits found out that when they were given chocolate instead, their sugar intake was less, because chocolate is way more sweet so they couldn’t eat as much and their sweet tooth was truly satisfied for a change; so they ended up losing weight!
Now that’s what I call good news!
It’s also considered to be a superfood!!!  It’s high in iron, manganese, copper, magnesium, fibre, phosphorus and antioxidants which help to lower bad cholesterol and to improve blood flow so it is actually good for you!
When I’m happy I look better. It’s a fact and that’s one of the most imported rule for how I keep my figure and eat what I want.
I love myself, I love the people in my life, I love my job, I love where I live, I love waking up in the morning and I love myself.
Don’t EVER stop loving yourself! That’s the biggest mistake you can do in your life and you deserve to be happy and enjoy life!
If you don’t love yourself nothing I say here would help you; it starts with loving yourself.
I love you.
Me <3

p.s .
I considered writing this blog about how sex can keep you slim but my parents read this blog too and I don’t know about you but I came to this world with the stork…
But kissing can burn around 120-325 calories an hour….

Researched and Written by Dana Gat  2013 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment